Oh my SEO..

Hi there 🙂 
Just sharing some fabulous news: I have completed an SEO/ Blog content course & finishing up my final assignment soon. This will be added to my diploma showcase and a total of 4*

blog-course

I studied online through Shaw academy and wow what an amazing course. It’s 4 weeks consisting of 8 lessons plus 4 quizzes and a final assignment (Hoping to complete within the next week) 


I knew 60% of the material as I have work experience in Digital Journalism & Social Media but I truly gained so much within the remaining 40% of the SEO/BLOG CONTENT COURSE.


The top favorite lessons I will remember are: Introduction to blogging, Vlogging, SEO basics/Importance & How to monetise your blog. 

There are over 9-course categories to choose from and your first 30 days are free (Finish your desired course under 4 weeks and only pay a nominal fee for final assignment & diploma) 

 

BLOG COURSE OTHER.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kelly Matthee’s rating: 8/10 

Note: The second image is not my workspace, but purely for visual aid purposes.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s