Do you find it difficult to understand your birth month and horoscope? Well, this is definitely going to appease your mood.
The following is a great list to keep on the 12 zodiac signs.
- Aquarius – Jan 21 until Feb 19
- Pisces – Feb 20 until March 20
- Aries – March 21 until April 20
- Taurus – April 21 until May 21
- Gemini – May 22 until June 21
- Cancer – June 22 until July 22
- Leo – July 23 until Aug 21
- Virgo – Aug 22 until Sept 23
- Libra – Sept 24 until Oct 23
- Scorpio – Oct 24 until Nov 22
- Sagittarius – Nov 23 until Dec 22
- Capricorn – Dec 23 until Jan 20
*Information supplied by Zodiac Sign Astrology
Please note: Some dates differ and the answers can be found by clicking here.
The 4 essential elements consist of Air, Earth, Fire and Water.
- Air: These people are free beings with their heads in the clouds and are considered highly intelligent. Signs associated with this element are Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.
- Earth: Solid. Stable. Down to Earth. Earth people are considered the most possessive of all elements. Signs associated with this element are Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.
- Fire: An unpredictable element that can be beneficial if managed properly. The most impulsive of the elements. Signs associated with this element are Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius.
- Water: The most emotional of the elements, water people tend to be too sensitive living a stressful life and are considered empathetic beings. Signs associated with this element are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces.
Click here to view your compatibility chart supplied by Elle Magazine
A fun “Emoticon graphic” illustrating the signs.
Sources: Yahoo, Elle Magazine, Zodiac Sign Astrology.