A beautiful and classic instrument that has the ability to set your soul on fire.
This beauty originated in Italy 1700s and was created by Bartolomeo Cristofori. A truly gifted individual!
Take a bow Mr. Cristofori.
Film and music industries rely on sets that can be incorporated into specs. However, the piano has amazing health benefits:
- Broadens the Vocabulary – A study from 2009 in the Psychology of Music states that playing the piano broadens the vocab! What a bonus.
- Reduces stress – An effective therapy tool for those battling with depression and stress.
- Improves co-ordination and inspires creativity
- Improves memory – Northwestern Uni in the USA stated that the piano can add to brain function and improved memory
- It affects hormones – A study by University of Miami shows that those who took part in the group lessons had increased levels of HgH (Human growth hormones) compared to those who did not participate.
- Music makes you feel happy – Reduces job burn-out and improves your overall mood
The piano is available in a variety of colours, but the top colours are Black or White. Adding an instrument to your home will not only look elegant but add that finishing touch. Why not learn to play in the comfort of your own home?
Types of pianos: The Grand and Upright – Both are stunning! However, the Upright is a bit slower than the Grand.
Did you know these celebs not only act, but play the piano too?
Hugh Jackman, Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron. Kelly Ripa and Hayden Panettiere.
Dating Tip: Play a musical instrument – women love musicians.
TOP WORLD BRANDS
- Steinway and Sons
- There are over 12 000 parts in a piano
- The piano is a complete instrument and needs no assistance from other instruments. But, most instruments need the piano – includes singers
- The full name for the piano is pianoforte
- Nicknamed “King of Instrument” due to its range of tones that can be produced – low to high
With the piano being the top instrument that has captivated humans since the 18th century, it truly is an instrument that can set your soul on fire. Why not learn how to play?